Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rainbow Serpant 2012

Over the last week I have been working at Rainbow Serpant Festival in Beaufort. This is a start of my career to bring in the new year of 2012 after becoming a fully qualified Event Manager.

At Rainbow there were around 18,000+ people and I got the chance to keep you safe whilst on the roads. It was hard work, long hours but very rewarding that people can be safe whilst travelling into the festival.

We did have a few problems with traffic during the festival but overall people followed instructions and no car crashes happened. I am looking forward to working with people in the future and partying a little more at the festival as we move forward and come up with new ideas for making Rainbow a safer place.

This is a chane for me to really take on a positive attitude and say that from what I have learnt in the classroom and at work experience is starting to kick in and I am coming at the game like a true industry professional. People are really starting to notice my hard work and hopefully fter my year out in the industry work will start falling in to the palms of my hand.

Well I am off for now and will hopefully not be in so much pain from sunburn next time I post. Peace out and the next person you see in your life, give them a hug and say, we care.

No comments:

Post a Comment